When I first started getting into personal development, the Silva Life System was one of the first courses I kept hearing about. It was widely promoted by a number of different people, but for some reason, the reviews never interested me enough to buy the course. I guess I wasn’t ready to buy the course yet. But, eventually, after hearing about the Silva method so much I decided to try it out. It took me a month to get through it. And I enjoyed every minute of it. In fact, I came away with some really cool thoughts about the power of my mind and techniques to help me explore that power! It created a strong base of mind for everything else I explore.
What My Main Goals Were With The Silva Life System
My main goal was to get a more focused mind. I want to be more productive and get rid of the nonsense in my mind that distracts me from doing the things I really want to be doing.
That nonsense was usually worrying or feeling afraid. However, it also included the ‘need’ to check things such as Facebook or my email, which I was so sick of doing.
In short, I wanted a clearer mind that helped me be more productive and made me feel good at the end of the day.
Also, I enjoyed meditation, but I didn’t have a ton of experience with it. I felt as though the Silva Life System could help me step up my meditation skills and truly experience benefits from meditation.
The Silva Life System Was In Tune With Me
Every day I listened to a new Silva lesson. I quickly realized that a lot of the stuff mentioned was stuff I had been doing since I was a kid and the Silva method was giving me the tools to step up my game.
For instance, I’ve always been very good at recalling my dreams and interpreting them. When I was young, I made my dreams a priority in my life because I recognized the power of them. But, with the Silva Life System, I learned how to really tap into my mind and get the answers I am looking for. Let’s just say that my dream journal is much more analytical and more useful than it was when I was young!
The Silva Life System’s Main Lessons
There were four main lessons to the Silva Life System:
- Mind-Body Management
- Healing and Problem Solving
- Activating Intuition
What are some of the things I learned?
- How to fall asleep faster
- How to wake up when I want
- How to forgive easier
- How to understand where my limiting beliefs are coming from
- How to go to a special place in my mind to work through issues with some very special people
I have no regrets getting the program. I think that the hours spent going through the program and practicing what I have learned has contributed to my life in a very positive way. I feel like it has built a foundation that can help me really benefit from anything else that I choose to learn in my lifetime.
I strongly feel like it has built a foundation that can help me benefit from anything else that I choose to learn in my lifetime.
8 Key Things I Took Away From The Silva Life System
- Awesome techniques for tapping into the power of the mind.
- My mind is very powerful, and I can use it to heal myself, get answers, and solve problems that I need to be solved.
- Using the right techniques, you can literally feel the results you want, which can help you receive the benefits you are looking for.
- I’ve become more focused on thinking positive thoughts since I’ve become aware of how powerful my mind is.
- I understand why the negative people around me continuously get what they think about visualize.
- My emotions have a huge impact on what I get.
- Meditation makes me feel more connected to myself, and I do have the time to do it every day.
- I have been doing this kind of stuff all along because it has always felt right, but I now have some concrete ways to explore the power of my mind.
Do I Recommend Silva Life System?
I have been recommending it to my family and friends, so yes – I would say that I recommend it.
I think understanding how powerful the mind is and gaining control over it is extremely beneficial to everyone’s life.
I can’t imagine anyone who would not benefit from this program. However, I can say that there are some people who should not get it.
- If you are not interested in becoming stronger and more attuned to your life and the world around you, then don’t get it!
- If you are not interested in healing yourself, then don’t get it!
- If you are not interested in listening to your inner being and tapping into your mind and all of its hidden knowledge, then don’t get it!
- If you are not willing to try new things that could improve your life and your health, then don’t get it.
But, if you are someone who wants to have a deeper understanding of yourself, then I highly recommend the Silva Life System!