Last Updated on November 1, 2020 by Kari
When I first started getting into personal development, the Silva Life System was one of the first courses I kept hearing about. It was widely promoted by a number of different people, but for some reason, the reviews never interested me enough to buy the course. I guess I wasn’t ready to buy the course yet. But, eventually, after hearing about the Silva method so much I decided to try it out. It took me a month to get through it. And I enjoyed every minute of it. In fact, I came away with some really cool thoughts about the power of my mind and techniques to help me explore that power! It created a strong base of mind for everything else I explore.
Note: Please see the update about the new version of this course on Mindvalley at the end of this Silva Life System review. Or you can take the masterclass for it here and learn more about the new silva method that Vishen is going to be teaching on Mindvalley.
What My Main Goals Were With The Silva Life System
My main goal with learning the Silva method was to get a more focused mind. I want to be more productive and get rid of the nonsense in my mind that distracts me from doing the things I really want to be doing.
That nonsense was usually worrying or feeling afraid. However, it also included the ‘need’ to check things such as Facebook or my email, which I was so sick of doing.
In short, I wanted a clearer mind that helped me be more productive and made me feel good at the end of the day.
Also, I enjoyed meditation, but I didn’t have a ton of experience with it. I felt as though the Silva method could help me step up my meditation skills and truly experience benefits from meditation.
The Silva Life System Was In Tune With Me
Every day I listened to a new Silva method lesson. I quickly realized that a lot of the stuff mentioned was stuff I had been doing since I was a kid and the Silva method was giving me the tools to step up my game.
For instance, I’ve always been very good at recalling my dreams and interpreting them. When I was young, I made my dreams a priority in my life because I recognized the power of them. But, with the Silva Life System, I learned how to really tap into my mind and get the answers I am looking for. Let’s just say that my dream journal is much more analytical and more useful than it was when I was young!
The Silva Life System’s Main Lessons
There were four main lessons to the Silva Life System:
- Mind-Body Management
- Healing and Problem Solving
- Activating Intuition
What are some of the things I learned?
- How to fall asleep faster
- How to wake up when I want
- How to forgive easier
- How to understand where my limiting beliefs are coming from
- How to go to a special place in my mind to work through issues with some very special people
I have no regrets getting the Silva method. I think that the hours spent going through the program and practicing what I have learned has contributed to my life in a very positive way. I feel like it has built a foundation that can help me really benefit from anything else that I choose to learn in my lifetime.
I strongly feel like it has built a foundation that can help me benefit from anything else that I choose to learn in my lifetime.
8 Key Things I Took Away From The Silva Life System
- Awesome techniques for tapping into the power of the mind.
- My mind is very powerful, and I can use it to heal myself, get answers, and solve problems that I need to be solved.
- Using the right techniques, you can literally feel the results you want, which can help you receive the benefits you are looking for.
- I’ve become more focused on thinking positive thoughts since I’ve become aware of how powerful my mind is.
- I understand why the negative people around me continuously get what they think about visualize.
- My emotions have a huge impact on what I get.
- Meditation makes me feel more connected to myself, and I do have the time to do it every day.
- I have been doing this kind of stuff all along because it has always felt right, but I now have some concrete ways to explore the power of my mind.
Do I Recommend Silva Life System?
I have been recommending the Silva method to my family and friends, so yes – I would say that I recommend it. In fact, I’ve been talking their ears off about the Silva Method and everything that you can do with the power of your mind.
I think understanding how powerful the mind is and gaining control over it is extremely beneficial to everyone’s life. I wish that some of the people around me could understand that, but they need to learn something like the Silva Method and try it on for size, in order to be able to fully understand.
I can’t imagine anyone who would not benefit from the Silva Life System. However, I can say that there are some people who should not get it.
- If you are not interested in becoming stronger and more attuned to your life and the world around you, then don’t get it!
- If you are not interested in healing yourself, then don’t get it!
- If you are not interested in listening to your inner being and tapping into your mind and all of its hidden knowledge, then don’t get it!
- If you are not willing to try new things that could improve your life and your health, then don’t get it.
But, if you are someone who wants to have a deeper understanding of yourself, then I highly recommend the Silva Life System!
Update May 2020
They have replaced this Silva Life System course on Mindvalley with a quest called Silva Ultramind System by Vishen Lakhiani.
It turns out that Vishen Lakhiani is a Silva Ultramind instructor and the Ultramind version of the Silva system is a version written by José Silva before he died. José Silva couldn’t release the updated version because it would disrupt their business. But now, the family of José Silva has asked Vishen to be the new face for Silva Ultramind. So that is why Vishen’s new Silva Ultramind System quest is replacing the old Silva Life System course. This means we are getting introduced to a new Silva method and I’m excited to see how different it’s going to be and what further impact it will have on my life.