Last Updated on August 2, 2021 by Kari
I think there are a lot of tools out there that can help you find your life purpose. Most of the courses I’ve taken and books I’ve read have pushed me closer towards the reason for my existence in one way or another. But, this hypnosis on finding your life purpose was a little different than anything I’ve listened to before. It focuses on a few of the root causes of why you are here, which can help you choose your path, make decisions, quit or start a job, or anything else that aligns with who you are.
What The Find Your Life Purpose Hypnosis Claims To Do
This is what the hypnosis session claims that it can help you do.
On the sales page for the hypnosis, the claims made are that you will:
- Figure out what you were meant to do.
- Figure out the purposes of your life.
- Gain motivation to go after your dreams.
- Start to be who you’ve always wanted to be.
When you listen to it, you are going to hear things like – This hypnosis session is going to:
- Remove barriers from helping you identify your life purpose.
- Help you discover your life purpose and move through the world confidently with a newfound direction.
- Help you move through life without fear or worry and feel more secure.
- Help you to reflect your inner confidence through behaviors in tune with your life purpose.
- Allow you to make decisions that help you engage in your life purpose.
The Find Your Life Purpose Session
I don’t know what I was expecting with this hypnosis. Every Hypnosis Live session I’ve tried throughout the years has been slightly different. Some sessions are very deep and some are not so deep, but I thought since it’s titled ‘Find your life purpose,’ and makes bold claims about how it can help you do that, that maybe it would lead me to come to some conclusions on what I want most in life. But it didn’t offer that. It’s more of an introspective journey on three areas of life that govern who you are and what makes you feel most purposeful.
First, you picture yourself in a tower, and then you follow a path that leads you to the answers you seek – your life purpose. It starts to talk about reflecting on memories of others who have found their paths and lived from their hearts or made a difference in the world, and then it goes into talking about three controls (or levers) that are available in your life.
- A lever that determines how much certainty you have in your life. Push it up and you will have so much certainty you will have things planned perfectly. For instance, you will know your meal schedule, bank balance, clothes planned to wear for the week, TV schedule for the week, and everything else. With the lever turned up, there is no room for adventure and you will never take a risk of any kind. The other extreme is where you can’t be sure of anything and you take massive risks with your finances, health, happiness, relationships, etc. You get to decide where you want the lever.
- A lever that determines your ego. Essentially when you have this lever turned all the way up, you are superficial. But when you have it turned all the way down, you are completely genuine. To me, this lever would dictate your life purpose on how genuine you are with yourself. You need to be able to be honest with yourself and others about who you are so you can admit the things you want most in life… or don’t want. Again, you get to determine where you want this lever. Is it all the way down, or a little bit up, or all the way up?
- A lever that determines your contribution. All the way up and you are Mother Theresa. All the way down and you are scrooge, only looking out for yourself. There’s a lot to be said for contribution. It can give your life a lot of meaning to give back and help out.
The premise of this hypnosis, which you learn at the end, is that when you know what’s in your heart, you will find your life’s purpose.
Do I Recommend This Life Purpose Hypnosis Session?
I don’t think the hypnosis session fully lives up to the claims. Maybe some people will figure out what they were meant to do from the session, but I don’t think most people will.
I do think it offers an approach to finding a life purpose that a lot of programs don’t necessarily take. It makes you think about how you want to live your life and what feels most genuine to you. But I think there’s a lot more to cover when it comes to life’s purpose.
This is one of the hypnosis sessions you can get as a free gift here, so it’s worth a try.
I also recommend taking the character strength survey from the VIA Institute. I found it important to know what my character strengths were according to the VIA Institute, as they are areas of life that I excel in and gain a lot of meaning from when I use them. They can really help you hone in on your life’s purpose.
I also recommend Lifebook. It helps you dig into every area of your life and determine what you really want out of it, hence your life purpose.