This site is a review site of my life where I share things that I would want to share with my best friend.
I will review the courses I take, things I try, places I go, the foods I make and eat, and more. I will also talk about the experiences I’ve had in life and what I learned from them.
11 things about me.
- I’m vegan. I was a vegetarian since my teens, but recently I dropped the dairy. My husband ate meat when we met, then he went vegetarian on his own, and he also went vegan when I did. You will find a lot of vegan articles and reviews on this site.
- Personal development has been my thing since my early twenties. (I’m 44 now!) I have grown a lot. I can’t even believe who I was then compared to now. My friends who knew me as the party girl wouldn’t recognize me now. I’m excited to see how much more I will grow and learn in my life. If I’ve read a book, tried a service, or taken a course, you will find a review of it at some point on this site.
- I have been with my husband for 18 years. Even though I call him my husband, we are not legally married. We just don’t feel the need to get married yet, but we are committed for life.
- I have no kids… on purpose. We have decided not to have kids in this life. And, believe me, it won’t happen by accident.
- My dad has Lupus, my husband has Multiple Sclerosis, and I have Hypothyroidism and Alopecia. Despite that, we are all pretty healthy. Sometimes I forget we have been diagnosed with all these things (except for alopecia). In any case, I’m always learning more about nutrition and other things that can help us.
- I am a dog lover. We usually have a house with 3 dogs; however, in the past few years we’ve had a few of our sweet dogs pass away, and so we’ve been a 1 dog house lately. He’s a Miniature Schnauzer and he’s 12 1/2 years old.
- I love to write. I’ve been working online as a freelance writer and blogger for about 14 years. I’ve spent most of my time being a freelance writer. I’ve also created entire websites for other people, but I’ve created and sold many websites over the years. This is the most personal website I’ve ever created.
- My husband is an accountant who would rather be playing guitar in a band. We are working on that.
- I am an only child. I do have a best friend that I’ve been friends with since a kid, who I view as a sister, but I don’t have any blood siblings.
- In the last few years, I’ve developed an interest in crafting and art.
- I could live in a cabin in the mountains with just my husband and dogs and be fine. I love solitude. I love nature. I don’t need convenience as much as I need experiences that make me feel alive and at peace.
I have learned a lot.
I will learn a lot more.
And, I’ll share what I think matters along the way.
Read More: 3 Reasons Why I Started Best Friend Reviews