This site is a review site of my life.
I will review courses I take, things I try, places I go, foods I make, and anything else that I feel like reviewing. I will also talk about experiences I’ve had in life and what I learned from them.
A little bit about me:
- I have been with my husband for 13 years. Even though I call him my husband, we are not legally married. We just don’t feel the need to get married, but we are committed for life – just without the ring and paper.
- I have no kids… on purpose. We have decided not to have kids in this life. And, believe me, it won’t happen by accident.
- I’m vegan. I was vegetarian since my teens, but recently I dropped the dairy. My husband ate meat when we met, then he went vegetarian on his own, and he also went vegan when I did.
- My dad has Lupus, my husband has Multiple Sclerosis, and I have Hypothyroidism. Despite that, we are all pretty healthy. Sometimes I forget we have been diagnosed with all these things.
- I am a dog lover. We have always had a house with 3 dogs; however, after our last dog passed away a few years ago, we’ve been a house with 2 dogs.
- I love to write. I’ve been working online as a freelance writer and blogger for about 10 years. I’ve created and sold many websites over the years. I’ve even created entire websites for other people.
- My husband is an accountant who would rather being playing a guitar in a band. We are working on that.
- I am an only child. I do have a best friend that I’ve been friends with since a kid, who I view as a sister, but I don’t have any blood siblings.
- Personal development has been my thing since my early twenties. (I’m 40 now!) I have grown a lot. I can’t even believe who I was then compared to now. And I’m excited to see how much more I will grow and learn in my life.
- In the last few years, I’ve developed an interest in crafting and art.
- I could live in a cabin in the mountains with just my husband and dogs and be fine. I love solitude. I love nature. I don’t need convenience as much as I need experiences that make me feel alive and at peace.
There’s more to me, but the point is I’m just someone living their life and doing the best they can. I have learned a lot. I will learn a lot more. And, I’ll share what I can and what I think matters along the way.